Oh love, for my conscience sake, don't make me. This morning you stepped way out of line. You have yet to even scratch the surface of this story and as good as you may think your idea is its completely crap. You never would have said it had you actually had a clue as to how I feel. It is completely different than the way you seem to perceive my feelings. Then again, you were the one that said I was detached. In a way that hides my true feelings so i would have expected you to realize that there was at least more to the story before you so rudely interrupted.
I know that it was intended for good and you were only trying to help, but I'm terribly sorry to inform you that it didn't help at all. Just realize that I live my life in accordance with my design; not yours honey. Like I said, you've barely scratched the surface of the three year monstrosity that is the story you assume to know how to "fix." You're snooty, backhanded comment wrecked my mind for hours due to the fragile state its already in. I am not afraid of burning bridges. Ask anyone that even slightly knows me... they'll tell you the same thing.
Whats funny is that I will most likely look back on your little comment and laugh one day. Very rude of you to say but yet so easily ignored and proven wrong. I will prove you wrong.
Before You Read: Be Fairly Warned
Take words for what they actually mean! Who is honestly cruel enough to make something into a thing that it actually wasn't even when it was already hurtful. To be one hundred percent honest, I enjoy wringing people out for the things they do to hurt me or my friends or to get in trouble, but there is no way on God's green earth I would say something to hurt someone that wasn't true. If you dare take anything I say and misshape it to any extent, you will be the one to pay. Believe me, I more than most, cannot stand rumors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment