Before You Read: Be Fairly Warned

Take words for what they actually mean! Who is honestly cruel enough to make something into a thing that it actually wasn't even when it was already hurtful. To be one hundred percent honest, I enjoy wringing people out for the things they do to hurt me or my friends or to get in trouble, but there is no way on God's green earth I would say something to hurt someone that wasn't true. If you dare take anything I say and misshape it to any extent, you will be the one to pay. Believe me, I more than most, cannot stand rumors!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

People Are Stupid!

          Why can't anyone take words for what they actually mean? Is everyone that read my last post honestly cruel enough to make it into something it actually wasn't even when it was already hurtful? To be one hundred percent honest, I enjoy wringing people out for the things they do to hurt me or my friends or to get in trouble, but there is no way on God's green earth I would say something to hurt someone that wasn't true. If you dare take anything I say and misshape it to any extent, you will be the one to pay. Believe me, I more than most, cannot stand rumors, and when I find the person(s) that started this one you're going to pay with your reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment